When you go to any interview, you need to dress professionally. You need to look like the perfect employee, or some people won't even listen to what you say or care what you can do.
Here are examples of what you need to wear to an interview:
- Professional Looking Dress or Dress Suit
- Closed-Toed Shoes
- Hair: Pulled Back, Combed & Professional Looking
- Make-up: Conservative
- Business-Looking Suit or
- Professional-Looking Slacks and Jacket
- White or Light Colored Dress Shirt
- Conservative Tie
- Dark Colored Socks, Dark Dress Shoes
- Hair & Face: Clean Shaven, & Combed Hair
Dress for the job you want - not the job you have.