Translate Page Here:
  • Farm 1
  • farm 2
  • farm 3
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3


Is the Utah Farmworker Program trying to "steal" the agriculture labor force?

We help the agriculture labor force in 3 ways:

  1. We help stabilize emergencies and other situations to ensure that our Farmworkers are able to continue working in agriculture;
  2. We provide training services to help improve productivity, safety, and quality of workers; and
  3. We work with the Utah Farm Bureau, Utah Department of Workforce Services, and the Utah Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Coalition to help recruit agriculture workers from out of state and to help them move and stabalize in agricultural communities through

What kinds of training have been provided for Farmworkers wanting to stay in Agriculture?

  • EPA Required Pesticide Safety Training
  • English Tutoring
  • OSHA Forklift Certifications
  • Commercial Driver's Licenses
  • Basic Computers & Spreadsheets - one of our clients now makes spreadsheets to track employee hours, crops harvested, etc.

What other kinds of training can be done for Agriculture work?

It all depends on the needs of the industry, farms or farmers. We can pay for training in any number of areas, some examples:

  • Animal Husbandry
  • Diesel Mechanic
  • Machine Operator
  • Farm Equipment Safety
  • Heavy Equipment Operator - Track-hoe, Backhoe, etc.
  • Pesticide Applicator
  • Farmedic

Can H2A Workers get help through the program?

Yes. Qualifying H2A workers can get emergency services: assistance with clothes, shoes, blankets, food, etc.

Get Directions

Futures Through Training Inc

1140 E 36th St, Suite 150,
Ogden, UT 84403
801-394-9774 | 801-394-9841 FAX

H.E.A.T. Program

Email | 801-394-9774


Utah Farmworker Program

Email | 801-394-9774


Pesticide Outreach Program

Email | 801-394-9774